Sales & Leasing
Market leading agents servicing a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors
Altegra's commercial Sales & Leasing team is regarded as one of Western Australia's most dynamic and capable.
Our team of agents are specialists in their field with an in-depth and intimate understanding of the market, whether it be investment, sales, leasing, pre-leasing or project leasing.
Each member of our team, strive to forge long term relationships with their clients and always ensure each and every transaction is completed with the utmost diligence and care.
For markets further afield, we have an extensive network of best-of-breed agents and advisors, enabling us to manage and execute sales and leasing campaigns with both Altegra and local agents working together.
- Asset strategy reviews, appraisals and investment assessments
- Design and implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Detailed property information memorandums
- Canvassing using Altegra's extensive buyer network and database
- Transaction negotiation through to settlement
- Property and tenancy management reviews
- Design and implementation of leasing and marketing strategies
- Sourcing of international and local tenants with comprehensive market investigations using Altegra's database and direct canvassing
- Liaising with tenant representatives and advisors
- Negotiation and finalisation of lease documentation through to property handover
Pre-Leasing & Project Leasing
- Advising and consulting on feasibility studies
- Reviewing drawings and designs, and working with Architects to finalise plans and artist impressions
- Sourcing tenants prior to construction, via Altegra's local and international network and marketing methodology
- Advising on effective tenant mix, and vetting of applicants
- Negotiation and finalisation of both Pre-lease and Lease Agreements
Working with Tenants and Owner/Occupiers Altegra assist you in mapping a property strategy over the lifetime of an asset, using a proactive and structured real estate review process.
The property strategy is developed around business forecasts, feedback from stakeholders and existing property commitments. This allows flexibility within your portfolio to meet your changing business drivers and objectives, whatever the future holds.
Whatever the strategy calls for, whether it be a Buy vs Lease, Relocate vs Renew, we are able to leverage your position for the best possible outcome. Our superior market knowledge allows us to procure both on- and off-market opportunities, then negotiate the best terms for our clients.